Our Services Include:
Custom Size Memory Foam Mattresses, RV Mattresses, Trailer Mattresses, Platform Mattresses, Boat Mattresses, Truck Mattresses, Hospital Mattresses, Rollaway Mattresses and
Any Custom Size or Custom Configuration!
Instructions for Taking Accurate Measurements:
1. To obtain your width measurement, measure from one inside side rail to the other inside side rail where the foundation sits.
2. To obtain your length measurement, measure from headboard to footboard where the foundation will rest.
3. If there are height restrictions, the height should be measured from the point where the foundation rests on the side rails vertical to the highest point of the footboard.
Ready to replace your old, worn RV mattress with a new memory foam mattress to keep you comfortable? Maybe you’re just tired of tossing and turning on your standard RV mattress when you’re out on the road?
Star Bedding offers a wide selection of custom RV mattresses, and has served owners of virtually every type of recreational vehicle, including travel trailers, 5th wheel trailers, pop-up campers, motor coaches, truck campers, and even U.S. Coast Guard vessels. Our products have been seamlessly integrated into many popular RV brands, including Airstream, American, Coachmen, Fleetwood, Starcraft, Baja, Sunnybrook, Allegro Bay, Edge, Jayco, Northwood, Skyline, Thor, Winnebago, and more.
All we need are the measurements of your bed foundation – from there; we will create and customize your RV mattress, then ship it directly to your door! Choose the layers, densities, and other options for the perfect mattress that is custom suited to you. Upgrading your RV mattress will not only help you sleep better while hitting the road, but will help you enjoy your overall experience that much more. Your RV mattress can be customized using any of the innovative products we have available, including Bayer and Foamex memory foams, lumbar support, BIOflex medical magnets, CoolMax by Dupont fabric, and much more.
Instructions for Taking Accurate Measurements for your RV:
1. To take a width measurement, measure from the inside of one side of the mattress area to the inside of the other side where the mattress will rest.
2. To measure the length, measure from top to bottom where the mattress will rest.
3. If you have height restrictions, measure from the resting area of the mattress to the highest point vertically you would want the mattress to reach.
4. If you have an Airstream RV trailer you can contact Airstream to get your Airstream mattress schematic here. (With these measurements we will be able to custom design your new custom Airstream mattress to fit perfectly.)
With these dimension measurements, we will be able to custom design your new RV memory foam mattress to fit any size RV.
(Note: If your mattress is not square, you can also provide us with a paper template that we can follow to produce the exact mattress dimensions you require).